E-FORM SUBMISSION PROCEDURE
On the e-Forms page, the citizens get all the electronic forms for the various departments of Assam.
To access this page, they need to log in with given credentials.
1. On the Home page, click E-Services > e-Forms.
2. Click the required alphabet range button. The departments corresponding to the alphabet range are listed on the left panel.
3. Click the department button for which you want to see the e-forms.
Note: Click Next >> or <<Prev to get the next or previous list of forms respectively.
Applying Online e-Form
1. To apply online, click the Online link corresponding to the form.
2. Click on the Submit Online link.
3. Enter the necessary information.(Note: Fields marked with * are mandatory.)
4. Click + to attach the necessary documents.
5. Enter the text displayed exactly as it appears.
6. Click on Submit. An acknowledgement with a success message is generated.
Applying Offline e-Form
1. To apply online, click the Offline link corresponding to the form.
2. Click on the Download E-Form link to download the offline form. Save the form in your system.
3. Fill the downloaded form completely and save it.
4. Click on the Upload E-Form link to upload the offline form.
5. Click + to attach the necessary documents.
6. Enter the text displayed exactly as it appears.
7. Click on Submit. An acknowledgement with a success message is generated.
1. Click on the My Transaction tab (at top) to view the applications submitted by you either online or offline.
2. Click on the Form Title link of the application you want to view or print . The application gets displayed.
3. Click on the View link of the attachment that you want to view. The attachment gets displayed.
Departmental users can review and approve or reject all the submitted e-Forms of the concerned department. To access this page, they need to log in with given credentials.
1. To view an e-Form, go to Worklist, where all the submitted e-Forms will be listed.
2. To view a specific e-Form, select the check box aligned with that form and click the option View e-Form to view. It will open a new window that will ask for status update and will give the privilege to review the e-Form and the necessary attachments submitted by the applicant. After complete checking, the status has to be sent to that beneficiary account.
3. On the View e-Form page, follow the below mentioned steps-
a) Select the Status (Approved/Rejected).
b) Give Remarks (OK/Insufficient information, etc.)
c) Write Remarks to Citizen whether any additional necessary documents are required or not.
d) Attach necessary certificate.
e) Click on Save to save the document or Send to send to beneficiary account.
4. Save the form in order to to update the status.
5. After saving the form, a pop-up will appear saying that the status has been updated successfully.
6. Then the status in the list will be updated as Approved or Rejected.
7. Send the application to the beneficiary account by clicking the Send option. Then a pop up will appear to confirm the sending. It will take some time to send.
8. After the Application status gets updated, the beneficiary account will be updated automatically within 1 hour.
After 1 hour, the beneficiary can view the application.
1. Click on e-Forms under E-Services.
2. From the Search By Form Status dropdown select the Approved option and click on Search.
3. Now the filled form can be viewed by clicking on the particular Form Title. Also, the attachment and certificate can be seen by clicking on the View option for the attachments and Certificates respectively.
Information Source : AMTRON Last Updated On : 15.03.13