INSTRUCTIONS RELATED TO E-FORM SUBMISSION
On the e-Forms page, the citizens get all the electronic forms for the various departments of Assam. To access this page, they need to log in with given credentials.
1. On the Home page, click E-Services > e-Forms.
2. Click the required alphabet range button. The departments corresponding to the alphabet range are listed on the left panel.
3. Click the department button for which you want to see the e-forms.
Note: Click Next >> or <<Prev to get the next or previous list of forms respectively.
Applying Online e-Form
1. To apply online, click the Online link corresponding to the form.
2. Click on the Submit Online link.
3. Enter the necessary information.(Note: Fields marked with * are mandatory.)
4. Click + to attach the necessary documents.
5. Enter the text displayed exactly as it appears.
6. Click on Submit. An acknowledgement with a success message is generated.
Applying Offline e-Form
1. To apply online, click the Offline link corresponding to the form.
2. Click on the Download E-Form link to download the offline form. Save the form in your system.
3. Fill the downloaded form completely and save it.
4. Click on the Upload E-Form link to upload the offline form.
5. Click + to attach the necessary documents.
6. Enter the text displayed exactly as it appears.
7. Click on Submit. An acknowledgement with a success message is generated.
1. Click on the My Transaction tab (at top) to view the applications submitted by you either online or offline.
2. Click on the Form Title link of the application you want to view or print . The application gets displayed.
3. Click on the View link of the attachment that you want to view. The attachment gets displayed.
Information Source : AMTRON Last Updated On : 15.03.13