Implementation of Smart Class room in Govt./Prov. Secondary/Hr. Secondary Schools across the Assam:
Smart Class room in Secondary Schools is an initiative by Govt. of Assam for transforming the teachers’ teaching and students learning in a more attractive meaningful way with the help of Information Communication Technology. Students learn difficult and abstract curriculum concepts watching highly engaging visuals and models, we all know how helpful it is to remember something that is taught visually to us rather than the one that is read through pages after pages. The concept of smart class education is indeed a blessing to the students of the 21st Century.
- Visually attractive methods of teaching become appealing to students who are already struggling with the traditional method of teaching in a classroom.
- As the audio-visual senses of students are targeted and it helps the students to store the information fast and more effectively.
- Advantage of utilizing much of the time wasted earlier in drawing or preparing diagrams on board.
- Smart class promotes more interaction between teacher and student with more participation from both sides.
- Smart class will be able to give more elaborate and thorough knowledge than the classical style of teaching.
- Some students and teachers have problems with chalk dust and they tend to suffer from allergic reactions.
The smart board saves you from such distress and won't let you develop any health issues later.
Click here for more details.