Regional Institute of Paramedical and Nursing Sciences (RIPANS), Aizawl
|1||B. Pharm||3 Seats|
|2||B.Sc Nursing||3 Seats|
|3||B.Sc (MLT) Medical laboratory Technician||3 Seats|
|4||B.Sc (RIT) Radiography & Imaging Technology||3 Seats|
|5||B.Sc (OOT) Optometry & Ophthalmic Technique||3 Seats|
- The minimum qualification for admission as per the A.I.C.T.E. Admission Regulation specified that Admission in the Degree in Pharmacy shall be 10+2 passed in Science stream
- Exam with a minimum aggregate of 50% of marks in PCB or PCM.
- This is relaxable to 5% (i.e. 45%) for SC/ST/OBC category candidates.
- The age of the candidate must be of age group between 17 years to 24 years as on 31stDecember, 2016 and upper age limit is relaxable by 3 (Three) years for ST/SC/OBC candidates.
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
Click here for more details.