Family Pension to Handicapped Children

  • Yes
  • No


If any Government Servant have any physically handicapped or mentally retarded child/ children, please ensure that his/their details are furnished to your Head of Office while in service/ before death for making an endorsement in his service and pension record and obtain an acknowledgement of this intimation.

The receipt of this information may be acknowledged by the pension sanctioning authority, mentioning the details of the eligible children taken on record.

This acknowledgement may be preserved by the members of the family of the pensioner for production at the time of submission of claim for family pension in their own turn to the Pension Sanctioning Authority.


Physically handicapped or mentally retarded child/ children of Government Servant.


Endorsement receipt of the children along with respective pension documents

Where to Apply:

Respective Pension Sanctioning authority of the Government Servant.

Whom to Contact:

Pension & Public Grievances Department
Block-D, 2nd Floor,
Janata Bhawan, Dispur, Guwahati-6.

Validity From
Validity To
Content Left Icon