Manav Sampada or Human Resource Management System(HRMS) is a generalized human resource management solution for government departments to help them in decision making and monitoring of manpower planning, recruitments, postings, promotions and transfers. The major focus of Manav Sampada is on maintaining the electronic record of service book of all Government employees.
It consists of 12 forms for generating the e-Service Book. Once all the data is entered in the eservice book, it is verified. Once the service book gets verified, the employee can view his/her service book with his/her unique id and password.
If any discrepancy is found by the employee in his/her service book, the employee can bring it to the notice of the relevant authorities. This introduces an element of transparency in the system.
For Leave Management :
- Reporting Officer, Leave Type (casual, earned, medical, maternity), From Date, To Date are mandatory(*) to be filled.
- Ground on which the leave is applied explains the reason behind the leave applied.
- Address during leave has to contain the address of the applicant during his leave.
- If there are any attachments (pdf files etc.) can be uploaded and click YES or NO for station leave.
- Clicking on the “Apply Leave” will send the request to the reporting officer & “Cancel” button cancels the leave hence it is not sent to the reporting officer.
- Clicking on the “Change” button changes the reporting officer.
- Format for fresh leave or leave extension can be chosen.
- When the user sends his leave request for approval, he can check the status of his request in the “Applied Leave” section. The request of the leave applied needs the approval of the reporting officer, till then the status is pending. As the reporting officer approves the leave-the Leave Status is “Approved”. The reporting officer has the right to approve or reject the sent leave by the general user.
There are twelve Service forms to be filled as elaborated below:
- Personal Information: Employee's personal details like name, father’s name, date of birth etc
- Address Information: Relates to entry of employees permanent and present address
- Initial Joining Information: Records employee's initial joining details in the service
- Employee Education Information: Captures educational details
- Employee Training Details: Relates to training information of employee, like type of training attended
- Employee Family Information: Captures employee's family information
- Employee Loan Details: Entry for employee's loan details information
- Employee Service History: Captures service history details of an employee like increment, pay revision etc.
- Employee Leave Details: Shows an employee leave information details.
- Employee Departmental Proceedings: Records employee's departmental proceeding details.
- Employee Nomination Details: Entry of employee's nominee details.
- Employee Awards and Commendation Information: Relates to awards and commendation information.
How To Apply:
Establishment user - The Establishment User enters all the basic employee details for Employee Registration using his/her own login credentials. Once an employee is registered, a unique ID and password is generated and service book is created for the employee.
The establishment data entry will fill up all the twelve forms of the employees. After the completion of data entry in these forms, it is sent for data verification to the Verifying Officer. The first few forms, i.e personal address and initial information forms are mandatory for submitting for verification.
The rest of the forms, Education Information, Training Information, Family Information, Loan Detail, Service History, Leave Detail, Departmental Proceeding, Nominee Detail and Award Detail need to be filled up along with upload of employee photo and employee fingerprint.
Verifying Officer - The Verifying Officer can log on to his/her profile and view the service books entered by establishment data entry operators for verification. The Verification User verifies the service books and once the service book gets verified, the employee can view his/her service book with his/her unique ID and password.
Type of Services:
It is a G2E and G2G service.
Whom To Contact:
Shri Mukul Kr. Saikia, ACS
Assam Secretariat, Block 'A', Ground Floor
Dispur, Guwahati, Assam-781006
Phone No: 9435081149