Lateral entry into Polytechnic:
- An ITI pass-out can avail the opportunity to get enrolled in the various Polytechnic of the State.
- 10% of the total seats of the polytechnics are reserved for enrolment of ITI pass-outs through lateral entry.
- Trainees have to apply through the ITIs for admission.
- The pass-out trainees of ITIs can undergo Apprenticeship training as per apprenticeship Act, 1961 in the designated trades in different establishments.
- An ITI pass-out can get engagement in different Govt./PSUs/Private establishments.
- Moreover they can apply for financial assistance from Government for self employment.
How to apply:
ITI pass-outs can register their names and apply for apprenticeship training.
Click here for more details.
Whom to Contact?
Skill, Employment & Entrepreneurship Department, Govt. of Assam
Directorate of Employment and Craftsmen Training, Assam