Who should apply?
Any entity desiring to undertake the responsibility of distributing the Fertilizers shall apply for the same.
1. No Objection Certificate from Panchayat/town committees/Municipality
2.“O” Form from Manufacturing/Importing Company.
3. Manufacturing licence of the concerned company
4. Product test report from any one of the notified laboratories.
5. Report of the DAO regarding Godown & infrastructure facility.
6. Recent passport size Photograph.
7. Address Proof of proprietor (Driving Licence, electricity bill, photocopy of Bank pass book etc.)
8. Identity Proof of proprietor (Driving licence, Pan card/ Adhaar card/ Voter ID card etc.)
30 (Thirty) working days from the date of submission of application, complete in all respects alongwith documents as per checklist
Fees and Payments:
Rs 1500/- fees in the Head of 0401-crop Husbandry-105-Sale of Manures & Fertilizers.
Details as follows:
a) Inorganic Fertilizer -1500/-
b) Micro nutrient - 1500/-
c) Bio Fertilizer - 1500/-
d) Physical/Granulated/Special Mixture of Fertilizers - Rs 1500/-