Who should apply?
Any entrepreneur requiring shed within the Industrial Estates in Assam for setting up of an Industry shall apply for shed allotment.
- Copy of EM-1/EM-II/IEM , as applicable
- Project Report, if the venture is new.
- Plant layout indicating the area for installation of machinery, space for raw material/finished products, generator set, utility services, etc.
- Company profile and PAN card of the promoter/s.
- Last three years balance sheets of the enterprise in case of existing unit.
- NOC for Mortgage Right Permission in case of multiple allotment in more than one Industrial Estate, if applicable
- Photo ID and Address Proof of the Applicant (It is not required if the application is Digitally Signed by the Applicant)
30 (Thirty) days from the date of submission of application, complete in all respects along with documents as per checklist
Fees and Payments:
No Fees applicable