Who should apply?
Every person including a retail dealer intending to sell or offer for sale or carrying on the business of selling of Plant Protection Chemicals, shall apply for the same.
- Detail of Go- down/ Storage facilities
- Principal certificate issued by Manufacturer in Form IX
- No Objection certificate from the Panchayat/Town Committee/Municipality.
- Trade License from local body
- A copy of PAN card
- Copy of passport size photograph.
- Sketch Map of the area of dealer's premises.
- The manufacturing Unit who issued Principal Certificate must register with the DA, Assam.
- Certificate of Technical expert & his PAN.
- Inspection report with due recommendation of ADO.
30 (Working) days from the date of submission of application, complete in all respects along with documents as per checklist.
Fees and Payments:
Treasury Challan of Rs.500 for each pesticides subject to maximum of Rs.7500 for each location.
Head of Account-III Economics Service-0401-Crop Husbandary-107-Receipt from PP Service.