Who should apply?
Any applicant having a valid wholesale license for Salt issued under The Assam Trade Article (Licensing & Control) Order, 1982 shall have to apply for its periodic renewal.
- Local body (Municipality/ Gaon Panchayat) Trade License or NOC
- Caste certificate, if any
- Educational qualification certificate etc, if any
- Partnership Deed, if any
- Land documents: Lease agreement/ Hire agreement/ Rental Fare paid receipt etc. for shop as well as godown.
- Financial soundness
- Passport size photograph of the applicant
- Storage facility of trade articles.
15 (Fifteen) working days subject to fulfillment of all the necessary criteria.
Fees and Payments:
Renewal fee- Rs. 50/-
For the first year the validity is 31st Dec and subsequently renewed upto 5 years on subject to submission of Treasury Challan of Rs. 50/- per year under the Head of Account is "0408- food storage and ware housing -800-other receipt".