Who should apply?
Any applicant having a valid license for RF Mill and Chakki Mill issued under The Assam Trade Article (Licensing & Control) Order, 1982 shall have to apply for its periodic renewal.
- Caste certificate, if any
- Educational qualification certificate etc, if any
- Partnership Deed, if any
- Land documents:
- Lease agreement/ Hire agreement/ Rental Fare paid receipt etc for the depot site
- Particulars of Mill Machineries
- Recommendation of the Govt. being the Roller Flour Mill or Modern Chakki Mill
- Financial Soundness
- NOC/ License from Pollution Control Board
- DIC Registration Certificate
- Registration Certificate/ Tax Clearance Certificate from Tax Department
- Approval/ License/ Registration of Factories
- Registration Certificate under Assam Shop & Establishment Rules, 1976
- Certificate of Incorporation under Company Act, 1956 (in case of Ltd. Co.)
- NOC from Development Authority for construction of Assam Type/ RCC building/ Boundary Wall etc. (if applicable)
- License No. under PF Act, 1955 from Health Authority
- Power Supply facility with Sanction Order No. etc
- Storage facility:
- Size of the godown
- Type of godown
- Floor condition
- Water Supply Facility
- Passport size Photograph of the applicant.
15 (Fifteen) working days subject to fulfillment of all the necessary criteria.
Fees and Payments:
Renewal Fee- Rs. 50/- per year and renewal fees have to deposit within 31st March of every year through Treasury Challan under the Head of Account is "0408- food storage and ware housing -800-other receipt".