Who should apply?
Any applicant having a valid license for retail sale of Sugar and Pulses issued under The Assam Trade Article (Licensing & Control) Order, 1982 shall have to apply for it's periodic renewal.
- Local body (Municipality/ Gaon Panchayat) Trade License or NOC
- Caste certificate, if any
- Educational qualification certificate etc, if any
- Partnership Deed, if any
- Land documents: Lease agreement/ Hire agreement/ Rental Fare paid receipt etc. for shop as well as godown.
- Financial soundness
- Passport size photograph of the applicant
15 (Fifteen) working days subject to fulfillment of all the necessary criteria.
Fees and Payments:
Renewal Fee- Rs. 50/-
[Note: Validity of renewal from 1st Jan to 31st Dec] for the first year, later on renewal can be made upto 5 years. However, Central Government have notified as per provision of the removal (Licensing requirement, stock limits and movement restriction) on specified foodstaffs from time to time on temporary basis.