Who should apply?
Any individual, association of individuals, Non-Government Organization, society or trust intending to establish and run a non-government educational institution shall apply for registration.
- If the institution is existing from the day of commencement of the act then furnish documentary evidence such as purchase of land/building permission/electricity bill/ opening of Bank Account/Fixed Deposit Certificate in the name of the institution
- A copy of permission letter to be enclosed
- Copy of document showing no & date of recognition from Govt./Affiliating Body
- Document of land indicating Dag No. & Patta No.
- If lease hold, copy of the lease document to be attached.
41 working days from the date of receipt of application form, completed in all respect along with documents as per checklist.
Fees and Payments:
(i) For Primary stage: Rs. 1,000/-
(ii) For Middle stage: Rs. 1,500/-
(iii) For Secondary stage: Rs. 2,000/-
(iv) For Higher Secondary stage: Rs. 3,000/-
The amount shall be deposited in the form of a Demand Draft in favour of either to the Director of Elementary Education, Assam or to Director of Secondary Education, Assam as the case may be, payable at the State Bank of India, Kahilipara Branch.