Prior Permission to establish and run Private Educational Institutions under section 4 of Assam Non-Govt. Educational Institutions (Regulation and Management) Act, 2006 and under rule 3(1) and (2) of Assam Non-Govt. Educational Institutions (Regulation and Management) Act, 2007.
Who should apply?
Any individual, association of individuals, Non-Government Organization, society or trust intending to establish and run a non-government educational institution shall apply for prior permission to establish and run private educational institutes.
- Copies of audited accounts for last 3 years are to be enclosed
- Copy of the Memorandum of Association and Rules of the organization
- Copies of land documents to be attached
- In case of lease holder, the copy of the lease documents
- Copy of Plan and estimate of the proposed building and other infrastructures (Indicate the number of classroom and other infrastructures to be constructed initially)
- Item wise estimate of the project cost
- Item wise and year-wise breakup per student per class is to be furnished.
- Documents in support for the present financial status.
41 working days from the date of receipt of application form, completed in all respect along with documents as per checklist.
Fees and Payments:
(i) For Primary stage: Rs. 1,000/-
(ii) For Middle stage: Rs. 1,500/-
(iii) For Secondary stage: Rs. 2,000/-
(iv) For Higher Secondary stage: Rs. 3,000/-
The amount shall be deposited in the form of a Demand Draft in favour of either to the Director of Elementary Education, Assam or to Director of Secondary Education, Assam as the case may be, payable at the State Bank of India, Kahilipara Branch.