Who should apply?
Any New industrial unit which plans to commence commercial production on or after the first day of April, 2007 but not later than 31st day of March, 2017 and is situated in the State of Assam.
Industrial Units which fall under the following classifications may apply;
- All manufacturing activities
- Bio-Technology unit
- Power generating unit up to 10 MW
- Service Sector enterprises like
- Hotels (Not below 2 star category), adventure and leisure sports including rope ways,
- Medical & Health care service in nature of nursing homes with a minimum capacity of 25 beds and old age homes,
- Vocational training institutes for Hotel Management, Catering and food crafts, entrepreneurship development, nursing and paramedical, civil aviation related training, fashion design and industrial training. However, NEIIPP,2007 has expired on 31.03.2017
1. Constitution/Type of the unit
(a) In case of Private Limited / Public Limited Company:
- Registration Certificate under Companies Act
- Memorandum of Article of Association
- Names and address of the Directors with their PAN number
(b) In case of Partnership Firm:
- Deed of partnership
- Name and address of the Partners with their PAN number
- General Power of Attorney
(c) In case of Co-operative Society:
- Registration Certificate
- Article of memorandum of Association
- Resolution of the General Body Meeting for registration of the unit
2. Registration Number.
- EM Part-1, Part-2 / IEM / LOI / IL (if any)
3. Mandatory ‘No Objection Certificate’ from local body / any other authority. (e.g Pollution Control Board etc.)
4. Sanction letter of term loan / working capital loan, if any, from Bank/Financial Institution concerned
5. Certificate of Mandatory / Obligatory registration / approval from the concerned Department as applicable (in the case of Service sector units)
6. Any other document that may be required as per direction of State Government/Directorate of Industries.
30 (Thirty) days from the date of submission of application, complete in all respects alongwith documents as per checklist
Fees & Payments:
No Fees applicable