Grant of Right of Way permission (RoW)


Who should apply?

Any entrepreneur/organization who would like to perform following works:

  • Draw overhead power lines
  • Cutting of road for underground cable(s), shall apply.

Required Documents:

  • A Copy of Feasibility report from APDCL (in case of overhead power line only).
  • A Copy of Authorization Letter from all partners/ directors authorizing the applicant.
  • A Copy of PAN of the Enterprise.
  • A Copy of Copy of the License of the authorization Contractor.


30 days from the date of submission of application form.

Fees and Payments:

No fees applicable

PWD Roads