Officers have to apply for Leave Travel Allowance at least 30 days before the start of the travel date.
- 10 years of continuous service from the date of joining in the service
- Application to be submitted at least 1 (one) month from the date of availing LTC.
- Fund position/Budget if LTC application is from the District HQ/Directorate(HOD)
Documents Required (whichever applicable):
- Filled up Application Form
- Dependent Certificate
Forms to be filled:
How to apply:
- Applications should be routed through the controlling authority of the concerned officer and submitted to their respective Administrative departments at least 30 days before the proposed visit.
- Make sure all the relevant documents are there.
Type of Service:
Whom to Contact:
Smti. Pallavi Phukan, ACS
Joint Secretary, Personnel (A) Deptt.
4th Floor, Block –A,
Assam Secretariat, Dispur,
Guwahati – 6