The Government Quarters under General Administration Department is meant only for the employees working in the Assam Secretariat. All applications are received as per the Quarter Application format. As the numbers of application received from employees of Assam Secretariat are large in number, all applications are chronologically maintain for disposal/ Action in the scheduled Quarter Allotment Meetings.
This was the trend basically followed in the department in tackling the grievances of the applicants. There is one Committee constituted to preside over the meetings of Quarter Allotment Meetings. The Committee constitute of Commissioner & Secretary, GAD, as Chairman, Additional Secretary/Joint Secretary as Member Secretary, the Estate Officer, PWD (B) as Member Representative of Assam Secretariat Services Association / Assam Secretariat Grade-IV Employees Association as Members.
He/ She must be an Employee of Assam Secretariat.
Application Form to be filled in with following information.
- The Name
- Date of Joining in the Assam Secretariat
- Other details as per the prescribed format must be filled in.
- It must be countersigned by the Competent Authority.
- Application Form
- Photo ID
- Address Proof
- Government ID Card
- NOCs etc.
Deduction from monthly Salary.
- Due date for submission: No fixed due date.
- Time for processing (approximate): Quarter Allotment Meetings are held in regular interval.
Type of Service: