- Individual Actual Schedule Caste Fishermen within the respective District.
- Fishermen Co-operative Society/SHG/NGO with 100% Schedule Caste Fishermen by Profession of respective district.
- Individual Maimul Community fishermen (Barak Valley Region).
- Fishermen Co-operative Society /SHG/NGO with 100% Maimul community Fishermen (Barak Valley Region).
- Progressive Fish Farmers of S.C. Community.
Documents required to Tender for Beel Settlement: For Individual
- Attested Passport Photographs
- Bakijai Clearance Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Fishermen Experience Certificate by Competent Authority
- Security Deposit (25% of minimum lease value fixed by the Corporation)
- Affidavit (Rs. 15 Non-Judicial Stamp Paper)
- Pan Card
Besides the above points, following documents are required for Fishermen Co-operative Society/SHG/NGO:
- Registration Certificate of the Society/SHG/NGO
- Bakijai Clearance Certificate of the society/SHG/NGO
- General Meeting Resolution for participation in Tender
Click here for more details.