The portal was developed with an aim to provide single window service electors. Through National Voters Services Portal (NVSP), a user can avail and access various services such as access the electoral list, apply for voter id card, apply online for corrections in voter’s card, view details of Polling booth, Assembly Constituency and Parliamentary constituency, and get the contact details of Booth Level officer, Electoral Registration Officer, among other services.
The National Voters Services Portal (NVSP) offers a number of Services for Voters which are as given below:
1. Search for your Name in the Electoral Roll
2. Apply online for registration of new voter/due to shifting from AC
3. Apply online for registration of overseas voter
4. Deletion or objection in Electoral roll
5. Correction of entries in Electoral roll
6. Transposition within Assembly
7. Tracking application status
8. Knowing the Booth, AC and PC
9. Knowing the BLO, ERO and DEO
10. Voter Education and Information about Polling Process and EVM Machines
Click here to visit the Official Website of National Voters Services Portal.