Assam Government is inviting online applications for Aponar Apon Ghar Home Loan Subsidy Scheme 2020 at assamfinanceloans.in. Under this newAponar Apon Ghar Home Loan Subsidy Scheme, the state govt. will provide Rs. 2.5 lakh subsidy on home loans up to Rs. 40 lakh. This house loan subsidy is only for those who are purchasing their 1st house and have not availed of loans under the previous Apun Ghar Scheme. People can now apply online for Aponar Apon Ghar Scheme by fill a registration/application form, check the subsidy amount, and complete details.
Under Aponar Apon Ghar home loan subsidy scheme in Assam, all the applicants will get home loans at subsidized interest rates. This is an extension of the previous polar Apon Ghar Home Loan Subsidy Scheme 2016-17. Under the Apun Ghar home loan scheme, the state govt. was providing an interest subsidy of 3.5% for govt. employees on home loans up to Rs. 15 lakh taken for a 20 years duration.
The main objective of Assam Aponar Apon Ghar Home Loan Subsidy Scheme 2020 is to realize the vision of “Housing For All” by 2022 so that each poor people have their own house.
Here candidates can enter all the necessary details accurately and upload supporting documents like Loan proof, Address proof, and PAN Card proof, and click at the “Save” button to complete the application process. Assam Aponar Apon Ghar Scheme is run by the Finance department of the Assam government. This scheme aims to provide financial relief to the people of Assam and to ease the access to housing loans for purchase or construction of 1st house for the family.
Loan / Subsidy Amount in Assam Aponar Apon Ghar Scheme
The loan amount and the subsidy on it which can be availed under Assam Aponar Apon Ghar Scheme is given in the table below:-
Loan Amount Subsidy Amount
Rs. 5 lakh to Rs 10 lakhs Rs 1 lakh
Rs. 10 lakhs to Rs. 20 lakhs Rs. 1.5 lakh
Rs. 20 lakhs to Rs. 30 lakhs Rs. 2 lakh
Rs. 30 lakhs to Rs. 40 lakhs Rs. 2.5 lakhs
The mode of disbursement of the Subsidy amount is through DBT directly into the loan account of the loanee.
Assam Aponar Apon Ghar Scheme 2020 Eligibility
The applicants must fulfill the eligibility criteria for Assam Aponar Apon Ghar Scheme 2020:-
- Applicants must be a permanent resident of Assam state.
- Applicant must avail housing loans from any Scheduled Commercial Bank, Regional Rural Banks, Assam Cooperative Apex bank within the state.
- The total family income from all sources must not exceed Rs. 20 lakhs.
- Housing loans must be of more than Rs. 5 lakh and sanctioned by the bank on or after 1 April 2019.
- Those already benefited under Apon Ghar scheme are not eligible.
- Loan accounts must not be under NPA (Non-Performing Assets) status.
- This must be the first home by the composite family.