This Portal is designed, developed by TCS and hosted by AMTRON, Assam. Content for the website is provided by GoA. By accessing this website, you unconditionally accept to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this website.
Though all efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy and currency of the content on this website, the same should not be construed as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes. In case of any ambiguity or doubts, users are advised to verify / check with the Department(s) and / or other source(s), and to obtain appropriate professional advice.
Under no circumstances GoA will be liable for any expense, loss or damage including, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any expense, loss or damage whatsoever arising from use, or loss of use of data, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian Laws. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of India.
Also in the state portal(http://assam.gov.in)
1. Use of services is available only for registered users of this Portal
2. The registered user transacting in this Portal, shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his/her User ID and Password and shall be responsible for all activities that occur under his/her User ID and Password.
4. There is no Registration Fee for use of this Portal.
5. The right to introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Portal at our sole discretion without any prior notice.
6. The User of this portal agrees that he will not host, upload, display, transmit, comment or share information which the user does not have right to and shall not use
words which are harmful, inappropriate, obscene, offensive which advocates to rights of privacy against any individual or group or organization.
Last Updated On : 15.03.2013